Friday, September 25, 2009

About me and WinninGoal

Hi there! This is my first blog and I´m looking forward to write about many football issues that come to my mind. Despite of being portuguese, I write in english in order to make easier to everyone understanding my posts. This is a blog where I will talk about european football in general, commenting as many matches, players, coaches, teams as my time allows me to. All commentaries and opinions are welcome since they are not disrespectful. Forgive me for any possible misspelled (I am improving my english, but it isn´t perfect yet).

This is my space and your space, so I´m counting on you to turn this normal blog into something bigger through your commentaries and suggestions.

A Blog dedicated to all football true fans. The ones who breathe football even at sleeping.

PS: You can contact me through my email: winningoal@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment